Have a question for customer service, about our submissions, contracts, editing process, author development? I’ll answer and if I use it on the new 2015 FAQs, I’ll give you $2 in Idcents.
More info at the blog: http://loosenyourid.com/well-color-me-
Are you exhausted from Christmas? Sick to death of carols? Wishing people had shopped off your wishlists instead of QVC and SkyMall?
Loose Id has exactly what you're looking for: a no-crowds, no-hassle, shop in your pajamas 25% off sale.
- Customer service that's intimately familiar with the books you're purchasing.
- Customer service that's intimately familiar with the devices you're reading on.
- Customer service that's friendly and knowledgeable and able to provide recommendations.
- 25% off every book, every purchase, including previously discounted titles.
- A great customer rewards program: earn Idcents with each purchase, when you leave reviews, or share books using the 'share this' feature on the product pages, and use them to buy more great books. No separate sign-up required.
- Our VIP Club: get 15% off every book you purchase from us in 2015, for $29.99, and if you become a member before January 1, get $10.00 worth of Idcents free!
- Shopping Loose Id puts more money in authors' pockets, and less in Big Business's. That means they can afford to stay home and write more books!
What I Really Wanted for Christmas Sale
December 26, from midnight PST to midnight PST.
(At least) 25% off all currently available books. No coupons, no exceptions.
Loose Id’s giving away all 16 titles being released in November to two lucky winners. How do you play?
On Halloween Day, October 31 from midnight EST to midnight PST, leave a review for any book you’ve purchased on our site as a treat for your favorite author.
Every Halloween Day review of three sentences or more (whether good or bad, and no matter the rating) will be entered for one of two chances to win a Halloween Treat from Loose Id.
There's also a prize draw for people helping to promote the contest - more details about both here http://loosenyourid.com/no-tricks-only-
(If Treva happens to read this, she will doubtless be amused by the fact that Dragon heard Loose Id as lucid, and I have had to edit the vocabulary to discourage this in future.)
And Mindscan has gone off special, but my silkie novel, Spindrift, is now on special for $3.59: http://www.loose-id.com/spindrift.html
My shadowy mistresses at Loose Id would like me to point out that a number of other books are on special, some up to 50% off. You can find the Daily Deals page here (and I must grab the one I had my eye on while it's still on special): http://www.loose-id.com/specials/daily-
If you're reading books on a Kindle or a Nook, you can still buy your books direct from Loose Id, as they sell .mobi format (for Kindle) and .ePub (for pretty much everything else, including Nook and Kobo). You can find instructions on sideloading to various devices and apps on the Loose Id website: http://www.loose-id.com/faq/
They also seem to have been tarting up the VIP Club while I wasn't paying attention. This one's for the heavy-duty readers -- buy a VIP Club membership, and get 10% off every book you buy direct from Loose Id for the rest of the year, plus a load of other members-only stuff. http://www.loose-id.com/specials/vip-
Nice TieAlex Hall likes watching good-looking men doing up good-looking ties, a kink he can safely indulge on his morning commute as long as he’s discreet. At least until the day he meets new client Robin Wood, whose face seems oddly familiar. Embarrassingly familiar, when Robin recognizes him as “that guy on the bus.”
Lusting after the client and his tie is a really bad idea. Acting on it would be even worse. Which doesn’t stop Alex’s impulsive suggestion when he realizes that Robin's as intrigued as he is awkward. They’re both grown-ups, they can handle the conflict of interest, and if nothing else it will get the awkwardness out of the way. And there’s a cheap hotel at the end of their bus route.
Just one date. One night for Alex to enjoy watching beautiful hands managing a tie with style. One night for Robin with a man who can understand his own grooming kink, even if it’s not quite the same as Alex’s. One night, and then just good friends, while they’re working together. Nobody else’s business.
But Robin has entirely too much experience with romance at work, and the past isn’t staying past.
Publisher: Loose Id
Author: Jules Jones
Cover Artist: Valerie Tibbs
Length: 42,000 words
( Homecomings )
( Resolutions )
General submission guidelines
New facilities include being able to rate/review books (at least, I'm assuming that's new, I don't remember seeing it before but I hadn't looked at the site for a while).
College hoops aren't for everyone.
Which is why Loose Id's hosting its very own March Madness.
* Unleash your imagination with the hottest short stories you can dream up: completed stories of 5000-7500 words of scorching erotic fiction that meets Loose Id's general submissions guidelines.
* Stories will be due by March 1, 2008. You may enter as many stories as you like. Employees and family and roommates of Loose Id employees are not eligible.
* Entries will initially be judged by the Loose Id Staff and a Sweet Sixteen chosen.
* Excerpts will be made available to Loose Id readers for voting with the top entry in each bracket moving on to the next round.
* Winner to be announced April 16, 2008.
Watch www.loose-id.com for details of the submission process, voting and prizes to be announced on or before February 20, 2008.
Bored with the hoopla?
Stimulate your spring with March Madness from Loose Id.